How our Guest Post Service Works
Place Your Guest Posts Order
Share the target URL you want to place with it’s anchor text, and your specific requirements with extra details.
Content and Site Quality Control
Our team will reach out to sites that fit our quality control criteria and have high domain authority for you to approve or veto. Then, our writers start writing blogs as per your order placed.
Publishing and Reporting
Our seo team screens your target URL anchor text and other elements manually. Post publishing we send a white-label report of your guest post links. For any queries first, refer to our frequently asked questions section and then contact us if your query is not resolved.
What about quality control?
We go beyond authority website's and SEO metrics for constant DA histories and quality content that is why big brands and companies trust us for building their links on real sites.
Details about domain hosting:
First we check every spammy and dangerous website is removed through our screening process
- Site is hosted on SSL or HTTPS for security
- Which country the site is hosted?
- Does domain name contain any hyphen spam?
- Is the site promoting any adult content like poker, pills, etc
The core site metrics we check:
At a bare minimum the following on-page SEO metrics should be maintained by the site:
- The site should contain 100+ indexed pages
- Ahrefs organic traffic should be 1000+
- The site should have minimum 500+ ref domains
- The average Domain Rating should be 40
- The CF/TF value should be more than 10+
- 50% of the organic traffic should be from the origin country
We then check for site trends and its past history
To screen out sites showing false metrics, bad authority, and any spammy content. We then evaluate website historical data such as:
- The number of SERP penalization and expired links
- Are there any wild inflow of traffic or links?
- Website traffic is increasing or decreasing over a period of time
- Are the ref domains increasing?
- Number of referring anchor text they use per article
- Are the ref domain real or spammy sites
Manual Content Review
Finally, our seo agency team screens minimum 5 – 10 of the site’s recent posts manually for quality, using the following category:
- If the last content update was in less than 30 days
- The website content do not contain any anchor text abuse
- None of the site contains links leading to poker, drug sites or any adult sites
- The posts on the are sponsored or paid, if paid– it should be less than 50%.
- Does the site have PBN in their designs>
- The site content readability score
- Are all the authors verified and from which country they belong?