How does our team ensure high-quality link placement?
Building consistent links to your website takes a lot of time, resources, and focus. That is why our team consistently researches trending topics and relevant sites where your links and articles could be placed naturally.
Reaching out to the sites
Our outreach experts then get in touch with the people who own the page and suggest additions to their content. These additions will link back to your target pages to improve their authority and rank.
Placing the links
We've built relationships and breadth of expertise in all industries to serve client needs today. Years of creating content and demonstrating results for clients means that we know how to work with your team closely to ensure quality content for increasing search traffic.
How do we manually review each link opportunity?
We review all projects manually, which means we treat every client with the same amount of care and respect. We believe that it's important to go beyond surface-level metrics and understand a project's true objectives before determining its success. We make sure that the site owner well as our clients are on the same page is essential to ensuring success.
Domain & Hosting Auditing
Our team checks for the following factors to rule out any spammy and risk factor pages and sites before starting the link exchange process:
- A records and DNS testing
- Slug spam in the domain name
- Use of SSL / HTTPS
- Do follow
- English TLD & language
- The country it is hosted in
- No poker, pills, adult sites
- Domain ranking
Metrics on which sites are selected
After verification, our team uses various SEO success techniques to check for sites that meet our standards.
- Number of Indexed pages = 100+
- Organic Traffic received by the site by Ahrefs = 1000/mo+ (minimum)
- The number of referring Domains = 50+
- The Average Domain Ranking = 40+
- CF/TF = 10+
- What are the traffic origin and the country
Checking for trends and historical website data
Previous site penalizations and links expirations
- Are there any wild swings in the website traffic and link following?
- Is the website traffic increasing or decreasing?
- If the referencing domain’s authority naturally increases?
- Is the site following the white-hat reference domain for anchoring?
Manually auditing and editing the content to meet your standards
Lastly, our team audits some of the site’s content manually for:
- Content is regularly updated, and in the last 30 days
- Is any anchor text abuse present in any content?
- No links to poker, spammy, pills, adult sites
- If the page is following natural link-building practices.
- Are posts paid or organic – if paid, is it higher than 50%?
- Are any PBN designs present on the page?
- Readability score of the articles
- Relevance of the article and niche
- Are the authors verifiable, knowledgeable, and grammatically coherent?